Discussion A Mod Pack Server..... e.g (FTB ,Attack of the b team)

Petertheb

I was wondering would it be a good idea for a mod pack server for dc mostly because there is not a single mobpack server out there which is like darkcraft for the way it runs and i was wondering how great it would be for a modpack server.idk about u guys but i would love it i would to hear your guys thoughts about this

travman19

Former Moderator
Idk about the staff but im not sure what you mean can u go in depth on what that is. so if someone on staff were to ask you already have that covered

Petertheb

Idk about the staff but im not sure what you mean can u go in depth on what that is. so if someone on staff were to ask you already have that covered

Its a modpack with mods like with machines and stuff just to add something different to minecraft

Vecca

Former Moderator
If that ever happens, I am SO playing there x.x
Doing moonquest (yes, the yogscast modpack) on singleplayer atm, it just adds fun stuff to the game, though vanilla survival does have its charm ^^

Penguinchao

Executive Administrator
I like the idea of having something like that, but my biggest concern is that it may split the server. When we added the old old PVP server both servers felt dead, and that wasn't very good. So our first obstacle is keeping the community whole.

Vecca

Former Moderator
There's a big difference between a vanilla survival pvp server and a modpack server with something like FTB, tekkit or even moonquest-like things. It appeals to totally different types of people.

But yes, that is a risk. You can only play on one map/server at a time, and chat wouldn't be able to carry over between world since most modpacks (that include the technical stuff) are 1.6

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
"Suggestions" thread is a thread for suggestions, not answers. ;) As you can see we keep an eye on this thread, and member thoughts, ideas, and requests are always kept in consideration as we develop new features.