• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Let me think about it

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

staal54a

Hello, there Darkcrafters today I will explain a new a fruitful partnership between Volkoff Industries and the DarkHaven Alliance but first let me give you the back story. As some people may know the Darkcraft economy is not in very good shape because too many people are daving up then going out there to spend, to fix this problem me and CailenVautour have come up with a plan to rebuild the economy hes has made a town called DarkHaven with many houses and shops so the residents can buy or lease a house and open up a shop to sell items to other players and my company Volkoff Industries will supply Cail with ores and minerals and also offer a variety of jobs including Banking, Mining, Farming and other paying jobs. My budget to fix this economy is 80,000 Coins so I know this is a big project but donations will be gratefully appreciated and such. To help donate in coins since we do not have a donation center up yet please send money to these two accounts if possible. Staal54a,CailenVautour.
Thank you for reading and we hope to fix this broken economy. We will post updates below so you can keep up. Also the reason i didnt post screenshots is that the city is so big that it would take to much time to see the city go to /warp Darkhaven.

Updates
  • Volkoff Industries has successfully partnered with DarkHaven Alliance!
  • Petertheb has made a new logo for Volkoff I thank him personally
  • Operation V.I.N.O ( Volkoff.Industries.Nether.Outpost) has now entered Alpha stage
    2014-03-08_16.18.56.png
    2014-03-08_16.19.05.png
    2014-03-08_16.19.15.png

Telthios

Former Moderator
Well, as being apart of the 1% on darkcraft, i of course see no problem with the economy. I would say that people who dont have diamonds and coins are simply not working hard enough. (classical liberalism and modern conservatism) LOL sorry, taking too many social science classes this semester.

But seriously what is the plan to revitalize the economy? and please define what you call a booming economy on darkcraft. Because my definition is: having 1-10 stocked shops to choose from when i want to buy materials. In which case, darkcraft does not.

staal54a

Wh
Well, as being apart of the 1% on darkcraft, i of course see no problem with the economy. I would say that people who dont have diamonds and coins are simply not working hard enough. (classical liberalism and modern conservatism) LOL sorry, taking too many social science classes this semester.

But seriously what is the plan to revitalize the economy? and please define what you call a booming economy on darkcraft. Because my definition is: having 1-10 stocked shops to choose from when i want to buy materials. In which case, darkcraft does not.

That is exactly what I want with the shops going to be stocked all the time not just run out and never be Filled back up

Sup_brah

☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Pretty much this. I'm not rich by any means on the server but I do have a decent amount of money but nothing to spend it on. When I need items, I got to as many shops as I can but most aren't stocked. I would be more than happy to spend these coins instead of just looking at diamonds in a chest.

staal54a

That is exactly what I am saying we need to have some shops that STAY stocked and to help pay expensive's like money for the items they are selling it's obvious vendors sell the item for more than its worth to make a profit that's what were are hoping for here to keep it stable and in a cycle.