ANNOUNCING 'Fylingdales Airship City' Megabuild

Many of you have either seen it or have looked at it. Telthios and I have been designing this for over a month now and it is finally nearing it's final design stages. We're really excited about this Megabuild and we're hoping to build it for 1.7.2. Survival. So without further ado...

I'd like to announce the plans to build Fylingdales: An Airship City.

It is an aerial circular platform with seven towers and a docking station, 3 smaller docking stations, a shipyard, market, and a pile of real estate, it's own farm, and cattle pens. It is a self contained city with enough space and resources to be self perpetuating if upkeeped. Floating above the clouds.

I hope you all come and take a look on 1.7 and support us with this awesome build, we hoping to make 1.7 server the best server ever!!!

CailenVautour

Attachments

Blobfish88

Many of you have either seen it or have looked at it. Telthios and I have been designing this for over a month now and it is finally nearing it's final design stages. We're really excited about this Megabuild and we're hoping to build it for 1.7.2. Survival. So without further ado...

I'd like to announce the plans to build Fylingdales: An Airship City.

It is an aerial circular platform with seven towers and a docking station, 3 smaller docking stations, a shipyard, market, and a pile of real estate, it's own farm, and cattle pens. It is a self contained city with enough space and resources to be self perpetuating if upkeeped. Floating above the clouds.

I hope you all come and take a look on 1.7 and support us with this awesome build, we hoping to make 1.7 server the best server ever!!!

CailenVautour
I helped with a few bits :p