1. Want to play with more than Vanilla Minecraft has to offer? Try our Technic Modpack "Darkcraft: Forgotten Worlds". It has more Biomes. Tons more trees, plants, and thousands of more blocks to build with and even plenty of Machinery tools and equipment to assist in almost every aspect of the game.

Learn how to play today:

How To Play Forgotten Worlds
  2. Want to join our Mumble server? Connect using voip.darkcraft.org and the port 64738! For more info, click here.

Unbanned BeniorBentia, CheezeSalza

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AnimeAnnemarie, Dec 13, 2016.

1. AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie Head Moderator

Minecraft account: AnimeAnnemarie
    Minecraft:
    AnimeAnnemarie
    Which rule was broken: Community 13, 15, Creations 1, 6.
    Duration of ban: A day.
    Other parties involved: GELeto2, pokemonking81, possibly more
    Extra info: You've had your warning, you acted all innocent, and yet here we are. This duo comes online together and sets homes on property they were not invited to, builds sky needles, and threatens (and seemingly attempts) to set something on fire/blow it up. The way they behave is not appropriate; remember that Minecraft has younger players as well. This is in the rules, and we expect you to take the young'uns into consideration. In addition, you were caught using hacks before, and although you turned them off, you did continue to break other rules. Let's hope a day off wakes you up.
    Screenshots/coords: In addition to those I'll show below, GEL will add some screenshots.
    benicheez1.png benicheez2.png benicheez3.png benicheez4.png benicheez5.png benicheez6.png benicheez7.png

2. GELeto2

GELeto2 Member

Minecraft:
    GELeto2
    I personally sent them both the link to the Rules page the first time I caught them breaking the rules. They claimed ignorance then, so no excuse now. If griefing the work of others is your idea of a boredom cure, please look elsewhere guys. Thanks.

Caution: Bad language in #3.
    2016-12-12_23.46.13.png 2016-12-12_23.48.16.png 2016-12-07_23.57.24.png

AnimeAnnemarie likes this.
  3. pokemonking81

pokemonking81 Member

Minecraft:
    pokemonking81
    There is also this, placed the diamond, I believe it was Benior

Attached Files:

4. AnimeAnnemarie

Minecraft:
    AnimeAnnemarie
    Thank you for the screenshot poke, I'll check it out! However, next time, please send it to me or another moderator in a private message, not in a ban thread (unless of course you are asked to).

5. AnimeAnnemarie

Minecraft:
    AnimeAnnemarie
    Time served, unbanned. Hopefully you learned your lesson.