Cailen memorial statue??

kobraarmy

So I'm guessing you guys heard the sad new about cailen leaving.... :(
I think it's fair we build something in memory of him after all he has given an awful lot to this server...
I suggest a statue of cailen with a garden area surrounding it... If you any of you can build statues then please let me know, I will pay for your work and will supply materials but I do suggest the work is voluntary as it is for the server to enjoy and not forget him not for my pleasure
If you have other ideas please leave them below and I shall see if I can incorporate them into his memorial
We are all sad to see you go @cailenvatour

Blobfish88

Cailen already has a statue. If you want, I will make it, using a schematic. You supply materials. I would custom it so it is redstoned with hidden lighting. If you would like somewhere to build it, im sure I could use some of my land touching West spawn road about 400-500 blocks of the way down!

kobraarmy

So cailen already has a statue in the new world??? I would like to see the schematic before construction and of course I am willing to supply materials, I have some land but might buy some land nearer to spawn so he will always be seen by everyone :D

Blobfish88

1. The statue is the same as his skin. 2. The reason I suggested my land, was as it is close to spawn, and is next to a Cailen inspired building (Still under construction)

kobraarmy

Okay that does help if it's his skin :) Okay I may have to look into that but I might have found land where I can build it already and it's very suitable :)

Blobfish88

Up to you. I might go and make my own, but i ain't sure. The statue isn't that big... I suggest looking at ones others have made as I think your going ott :3 just my opinion... have a statue, a little garden, and a few signs about him

kobraarmy

Hopefully tonight just have some homework to do, do you have the schematic for cailens skin then?
I'm sure we can find a way of you helping hectic, thanks for the offer :)