Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darq

Administrator
I felt like this warranted a front page post, even though I'm not sure how many of you are interested in this type of thing (or how many people still visit DarkCraft's forums, for that matter... I know there's some people left!)

CubeWorld, a mash-up of between my two favourite things in video games (RPGs, and procedurally generated content), has finally been announced to be coming out on Steam this year in September or October!

If you don't know what CubeWorld is, I suggest checking out the game's website, the developer's twitter, and its subreddit to take a look at what it's all about. Basically, it is a voxel-based, procedurally generated exploration RPG, where both the world AND the quests are randomly generated.

It's a game that myself and many others have been in high anticipation of ever since the first (and only, if I recall correctly) Alpha release of it in 2011. Since that release, those waiting for more have only been teased by the occasional (with 1+ year periods of silence in between) update of the game's development progress on twitter.

If CubeWorld sounds interesting to you, check back here every once in a while -- there's a reasonably good chance I will host a CubeWorld server ;)

boldr

Yes, if you already have the game, you get a steam key.

I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶?̶

Last edited: