1. Well it's about time eh? Indeed! We now have a live 1.12.2 server. Currently operating as an unofficial map but if all goes well it will become our new improved world! Join today without whitelist at darkcraft.mcserver.ws:26455
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to join our Discord server? Connect using https:/discord.gg/TKkXBBb
    Dismiss Notice

Info Darkcraft Unleashed now Java 1.8 compatable

Discussion in 'Server News' started by Demeris, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Demeris

Demeris Lord of the Pants

Minecraft:
    Demeris
    good news everyone. A mod has been invented that fixes the problem of technic not being compatible with Java 1.8. Some of you who have tried to get into our Technic pack may have run into this problem in the past. But now it should be completely that. In the past.

Mind you this does not upgrade the minecraft version. Darkcraft Unleashed is still using Minecraft 1.6.4 as a base for the game, with lots of great mods added to it to expand on the content far beyond the limits of Vanilla. All this new mod does is fix a legacy glitch between the Technic system and Java 1.8.

As always if you are interested in trying out our modpack please see the following link:
    http://darkcraft.org/threads/how-to-play-darkcraft-unleashed.2047/

We'd love to see you there and hope you enjoy the pack if you choose to give it a shot. It's not a terribly complicated process and doesn't take all that long to install.

As you all know the change in the mojang EULA enforcement has taken away a lot of our revenue to keep the lights on as it were. We are offering the Darkcraft Unleashed multiplayer server free for 30 days to give it a shot and only ask for a single $10 donation one time to play online after that. After that one donation you will get lifetime membership to that server that will never expire. However, if you wish to donate in the future for any reason you are welcome to as much as you like :D

Also keep in mind the modpack itself is free to download and use all you want for single player regardless of any donations so even if you choose not to continue usage of the online server past the 30 day mark, you may continue to use single player mode all you like.

Niskiller and Ihavemine88 like this.
  2. CyberBagelZ

CyberBagelZ Member

Minecraft:
    CyberBagelZ
    I just realized that was a Futurama reference in the beginning there.

3. Demeris

Demeris Lord of the Pants

Minecraft:
    Demeris
    Not sure if I was actually thinking that when I wrote it but I guess it came out that way heh. But Unleashed itself is long gone and Forgotten Worlds is being buggy as piss. But I'm in progress of a new incarnation of our modded server that should be low lag, and hopefully nearly non existent bugs.