1. Well it's about time eh? Indeed! We now have a live 1.12.2 server. Currently operating as an unofficial map but if all goes well it will become our new improved world! Join today without whitelist at darkcraft.mcserver.ws:26455
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to join our Discord server? Connect using https:/discord.gg/TKkXBBb
    Dismiss Notice

Did you see that? Of course you didn't!

Discussion in 'Market & Economy' started by Urgaan, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Urgaan

Urgaan Member

Minecraft:
    Urgaan
    Hello everyone!

So we all know about that one room you have, you know what I'm talking about. We all know you've been secretly stacking up your diamond blocks, bathing in your gold shower and admiring your wealth.

And that's exactly the problem, we all know about it! How secret is it really if everyone knows of it?

How about this? I make you a secret entrance to something, something you could never discover when roaming around, something only you know how to enter. For a flexible price I could create this for you!

I know what you're thinking, "Well, that's all nice and stuff, but how good is he really?", well apart from some people who know how much secrety my base holds, here is my evidence:

2016-02-24_14.52.10.png
    So this is my base, cozy right? Well? Can you spot the hidden entrance? Think about it for a sec, then look at the next one.

2016-02-24_14.52.17.png
    Didn't see that coming did ya? This door is activated trough one simple, yet undetectable, action. All it takes is a split second to open, but nobody will ever know.

I've gone on for long enough, I hope you all have a great day.

Gr. Urgaan

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Penguinchao likes this.
  2. Penguinchao

Penguinchao Executive Administrator

Minecraft:
    Penguinchao
    I'm in the market for a new house :) I may have flooded my current, underwater one (several times). About how much would it cost to create an entrance like this to a mountain home? I don't have one built yet, but I like the idea of hollowing out a huge mountain, then having some patios and windows at a high altitude, then having a secret entrance at sea level.

3. Urgaan

Urgaan Member

Minecraft:
    Urgaan
    I think 200-300 $ depending on if you supply the redstone for it, but that price is negotiable.

4. Demeris

Demeris Lord of the Pants

Minecraft:
    Demeris
    I thought one had to be logged in to be able to flood a home :p jk