Everquest Next: Landmark (or just Landmark, they dumped the (Everquest Next: part)

Jerry

Hi guys,

I don't really know if I am allowed to post stuff like this here. But anyways:

I got 4 closed beta keys (I think so ye) for the game Everquest Next: Landmark. I don't really know alot of people that like sandbox-based building games, so I'm giving them away here! It does require a relatively strong computer (vs minecraft req) if you want to play it with somewhat nice looks.

Anyways hit a reply in this post and i'll give out some keys so people. I can't give em all so I guess I can give 2. I'll be back in 3 days to see if any want!

Cheers

I will take a key jerry:)......already have a station account with soe because i play planetside2...sure if my computer can handle the planetside engine on ultra settings it can handle everquest.....

Say hi to grimm from me hehe:p

Jerry

I play both those games x). I am amazed you're still alive lonewolf. Whenever I was active, all you were doing was mining. I am grimm btw :).

I'll throw you a CBT key. Add me on steam: mew124.

Cheers

Can't find you on steam with the username mew124....my steam name is thelonewolf151 (who would have guessed lolz) if you want to add me...

rakker614

oh oh
this game i been wanting to try it since i discovered it :D, idk how my pc will hold up though *lightning killed my previous one*