1. Well it's about time eh? Indeed! We now have a live 1.12.2 server. Currently operating as an unofficial map but if all goes well it will become our new improved world! Join today without whitelist at darkcraft.mcserver.ws:26455
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to join our Discord server? Connect using https:/discord.gg/TKkXBBb
    Dismiss Notice

Everything Package Subscriptions

Discussion in 'DarkCraft News' started by Darq, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darq

Darq Administrator

This is no longer available. See this post for information: http://darkcraft.org/threads/everything-forever-and-how-its-killing-darkcraft.144/

Introducing The Everything Package subscriptions! The Everything Package gives you access to every DarkCraft premium item kit (over 50 of them, each kit has a cooldown period during which the kit can not be used), command (including teleporting, multhome, and many more) available. As well as a limited amount of free uses to item boosters (kits that can be used for as many usages as you have). Free uses on item boosters reset every time you refresh the Everything Package subscription.

How much does a one-month subscription to the Everything Package cost?
    3000 DarkPoints, which can currently be purchased for $20 USD from the DarkPoint Order Page.

What does this mean for me, if I'm a grandfathered-in E4E package owner?
    Your package will remain permanent. What's new: your free booster usages now also reset at the beginning of each month.

How do I purchase a subscription?
    The steps to purchase an Everything Package are the same as any other DarkCraft premiums. There is a premium shop at the spawn filled with signs headed with [Premium], look for this special sign:

Code:
    [/S][/INDENT]
    [INDENT=1][S]  [Premium][/S][/INDENT]
    [INDENT=1][S]  [Everything][/S][/INDENT]
    [INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
    [INDENT=1][S]    3000[/S][/INDENT]
    [INDENT=1][S]

Right click the sign to add it to your premium cart, or punch it for information on the package, then do /checkout. Optionally, if you want gift the subscription to another player, do /checkout (player). Confirm the details, and then type /checkout confirm to complete the purchase. If you would like to remove the subscription from your premium cart, enter /cart empty.

2. Nude_Jogger

Nude_Jogger Member

Minecraft:
    Nude_Jogger
    It's not permanent. It expires December 1, 9999. What happens after that?? Huh??

3. RandomOinker

RandomOinker Banned

Minecraft:
    RandomOinker
    [​IMG] Darq, why did you make E4E Monthly?

4. Darq

Darq Administrator

Random, why do you continue to point out things you don't like, in the most rude fashion you can, instead of putting forward suggestions that would help us?
    I'll help you: Random, myself and others would be able to respect you a lot more if you tried to accept the server for what it was, or tried to improve it, instead of relentlessly putting the community and me personally down. Thanks.

chaput56, HDModzz, kikikza and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.