1. Well it's about time eh? Indeed! We now have a live 1.12.2 server. Currently operating as an unofficial map but if all goes well it will become our new improved world! Join today without whitelist at darkcraft.mcserver.ws:26455
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to join our Discord server? Connect using https:/discord.gg/TKkXBBb
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Garrettks34, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Garrettks34

Garrettks34 Member

Minecraft:
    garrettks34
    I'm a huge movie guy. I've watched so many that I tend to be running out! But I gotta say out of all those Movies my favorite is

Post your favorite movie!

2. kobraarmy

kobraarmy Member

Minecraft:
    kobraarmy
    Favourite movie has to be shaun of the dead or hot fuzz such great actors simon pegg and mick frost

3. Hectichopper

Hectichopper Moderator

Minecraft:
    hectichopper
    Lesbian Vampires.

LevouOyoto and Sup_brah like this.
  4. Sup_brah

Sup_brah ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Minecraft:
    Sup_brah
    You had me at Lesbian. My favorite would probably have to be Fight Club or The Avengers or the Empire Strikes Back or Raiders of the Lost Ark. One of those

5. xSillyRacoonx

xSillyRacoonx Moderator

Minecraft:
    xSillyRacoonx
    All Marvel movies.
    & How to train your dragon, 1 & 2
    And then of course, The Butler.

Garrettks34 likes this.
  6. thelonewolf151

thelonewolf151 Member

Minecraft:
    thelonewolf151
    Braveheart ...Gladiator...Forrest Gump...Saving Private Ryan...Scarface...The Godfather 1/2....The Pianist...Das Boat...Downfall....The Matrix...Heat....Goodfellas...Gangs of New York....Falling Down....The Shawshank Redemption....Full Metal Jacket....The Shining...Gandhi....The Last Emperor....Apocalypse Now.....The Silence of the Lambs....Once Upon a Time in America....The Good, the Bad and the Ugly...Unforgiven...A beautiful Mind....The King's Speech...Pulp Fiction...Reservoir Dogs...Jackie Brown...Django Unchained...Platoon....In the Heat of the Night...Leon...Good Will Hunting....Scent of a Woman...L.A. Confidential...The Usual Suspects...The French Connection 1/2...The Untouchables...Road to Perdition....Apocalypto...In the Name of the Father....The Green Mile...Catch Me If You Can...Dances with Wolves...The Man Who Would Be King...Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World...Glory...Indiana jones 1/2...Pirates of the Caribbean 1/2/3...American History X...Se7en...The Fugitive...Alien 1/2...Blade Runner...The Terminator....The Bourne Trilogy...True Grit...Cast Away....Monty Python and the Holy Grail...Charlie Wilson's War...V for Vendetta...Starship Troopers...Carlito's Way...The Last Samurai...Speed...District 9...The Dark Knight Trilogy....Star Wars Trilogy - not the shitty new ones....WALL-E...UP....For a Few Dollars...For a few Dollars more...Die Hard 1...Warrior...The Thing....Sin City...Avengers Assemble...the wind and the lion...Runaway Train...Emperor of the North....Lawrence of Arabia...The Lord of the Rings Trilogy....Patton....

To name a few buhahahaha:p......could name a lot more but this will do....they are all good....so i guess one of these maybe my fav movie...

Sup_brah, LevouOyoto and kobraarmy like this.
  7. Hectichopper

Hectichopper Moderator

Minecraft:
    hectichopper
    Just kidding :) mine's August Rush

8. LevouOyoto

LevouOyoto Moderator

Minecraft:
    LevouOyoto
    The book was better.