1. Want to play with more than Vanilla Minecraft has to offer? Try our Technic Modpack "Darkcraft: Forgotten Worlds". It has more Biomes. Tons more trees, plants, and thousands of more blocks to build with and even plenty of Machinery tools and equipment to assist in almost every aspect of the game.

Learn how to play today:

How To Play Forgotten Worlds
  2. Want to join our Mumble server? Connect using voip.darkcraft.org and the port 64738! For more info, click here.

Forgotten World back online...

Discussion in 'DarkCraft News' started by Demeris, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Demeris

Demeris Lord of the Pants

Minecraft:
    Demeris
    Those of you who played our Technic Pack "Forgotten World" might of noticed its been down. For a long long time.....

I'd like to apologize for that. It was a combination of the problem stemming from a malfunctioning mod compounded by myself having some personal problems that needed attending to causing a mass delay in the repair. But I am happy to announce that the Forgotten World Technic server is back online and should be stable for play again.

Those of you who don't know what this is. Forgotton World is our modded Technic Pack server which adds alot of new blocks and items to the game. If your interested in playing please go to this link
    http://darkcraft.org/threads/how-to-play-darkcraft-forgotten-worlds.2047/

enjoy.

2. Demeris

Demeris Lord of the Pants

Minecraft:
    Demeris
    Also for those who have them in game. Dispose of your Pythogenic Insolators. They are the cause of the problem.