HillView!

Blobfish88

Hello Guys! As you may/may not have known, I have started up a new town in 1.7! To begin I would like introduce our management team! This consists of myself, Nlog_88 and Qwerty7584 aswell!

Qwerty has recently been promoted in my old town, OceanView to town mod and as we have a new town in 1.7, she has been made Head Assistant of the town.

Aswell as this, we are going to be much more lenient but also strict of who joins our town. We will get people to post below with applications to joining the town. I will also add the template of the application to the town below. Anyway, I hope you all would like to join and we can all make a fresh start here! The warp to get here is /warp HillView so feel free to visit and take a look around!

Rules:
1. One horse per person given to you by myself, Nlog or Qwerty and no taking/killing/selling horsies from the surrounding land.
2. No removing trees/plants unless inside of your allocated plot given by myself or Nlog.
3. One person per plot and no linking plots above/below ground
4. Plots can't be sold on.

How to apply for a place here:

In Game Name:

How long have you played Darkcraft:

Size plot you would like:

--------------------------------------------------

Apply For Town Ranks:

In Game Name:

Size Plot Owned:

Past Experiances:

How You Benefit The Town:

-------------------------------------------------

Town Ranks:

Owner: Blobfish88
Co-Owner: Nlog_88
Head Assistant: Qwerty7584
Town Mod: (Recruiting)
Horse Mod: (Recruiting)
Maintainer: (Recruiting)

Town Mod Role:

-Check Greifs. If Found Report To Blobfish88 via /sendmail blobfish88 (location of greif in message)
-Gets A Second Horse
-Sometimes Gets Random Rewards For Their Work

Horse Mod Role:

-Hunts For Horse's And Returns To The Horse Hut In The Town
-Gets A Second Horse

Maintainer Role:

-Repairs Town Errors With Spawn Road
-Builds Spawn Road Linking All Plots
-Gets A Second Horse

Log_88

^ :D We hope to see some people really soon in this town! Possibly you might get a free horse with a plot. <3 :p:diamond: If you need anything just contact one of us! Dis is Nlog_88 <3

Blobfish88

Hello Guys! As you may/may not have known, I have started up a new town in 1.7! To begin I would like introduce our management team! This consists of myself, Nlog_88 and Qwerty7584 aswell!

Qwerty has recently been promoted in my old town, OceanView to town mod and as we have a new town in 1.7, she has been made Head Assistant of the town.

Aswell as this, we are going to be much more lenient but also strict of who joins our town. We will get people to post below with applications to joining the town. I will also add the template of the application to the town below. Anyway, I hope you all would like to join and we can all make a fresh start here! The warp to get here is /warp HillView so feel free to visit and take a look around!

Rules:
1. One horse per person given to you by myself, Nlog or Qwerty and no taking/killing/selling horsies from the surrounding land.
2. No removing trees/plants unless inside of your allocated plot given by myself or Nlog.
3. One person per plot and no linking plots above/below ground
4. Plots can't be sold on.

How to apply for a place here:

In Game Name:

How long have you played Darkcraft:

Size plot you would like:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applying For Ranks:

In Game Name:

Rank Applying For:

Reasons You Deserve The Rank:

dizzyuluru

dizzyuluru

Town Mod

I think I deserve the rank because I can watch over the town and fix houses and find stealers or griefers. I also think that I could be a town mod because I can be on at the town alot and I can also watch it and make sure nobody is breaking the rules. I will also notify blob or nlog if I do catch somebody breaking the rules.

Blobfish88

dizzyuluru

Town Mod

I think I deserve the rank because I can watch over the town and fix houses and find stealers or griefers. I also think that I could be a town mod because I can be on at the town alot and I can also watch it and make sure nobody is breaking the rules. I will also notify blob or nlog if I do catch somebody breaking the rules.

We will consider your application, and reply with the results after we both (me and nlog) have consulted it together :)

Blobfish88

dizzyuluru

Town Mod

Unfortunatly, your application hasn't been accepted. You can apply again. Next time, please add more detail (How you benefit the town, Past Experiances Etc.) Along with more detail :)

Nlog_88

Please add more detail like how blobfish88 put "How can it benefit the town, etc" please add that to it if you can. That will give more detail. Thank you.:):diamond:

Micahdebick

Property Application:
Micahdebick
Dunno, like a couple of years...
Plot Size: whatever honestly! preferably a large one... but i really dont care..

TOWN MOD APPLICATION:
Micahdebick
None... yet...
Past Experiences???? Umm I was a mod in your old town. and... ... ...
Benefits: my awesomeness.