HillView!

dizzyuluru

dizzyuluru

Town Mod

I think I would benifit the town because:
I will be on lots.
I can notice grief and also I catch people in lies.
I think I could make it a more fun place.
I love the town and I would never let something bad happen to it.

Past experiences:
I was an actual mod on another server (not going to say the name) and I loved it and caught griefers and raiders.
I also was in a towny and was the "Helper" where I pretty much went around and made meetings and planned mining adventures and such.
I also always caught griefers when they griefed.

Thanx for reading!
Bai!

Blobfish88

dizzyuluru

Town Mod

I think I would benifit the town because:
I will be on lots.
I can notice grief and also I catch people in lies.
I think I could make it a more fun place.
I love the town and I would never let something bad happen to it.

Past experiences:
I was an actual mod on another server (not going to say the name) and I loved it and caught griefers and raiders.
I also was in a towny and was the "Helper" where I pretty much went around and made meetings and planned mining adventures and such.
I also always caught griefers when they griefed.

Thanx for reading!
Bai!
Thanks for the application dizzy. We will be discussing it then get back to you shortly :-D

Blobfish88

We Have Good And Bad News! The Bad News Is That OcelotOnslaught6 has left the HillView Council. The Good News Is... Welcome to the Council dizzyuluru ! You are the new town mod! You will be a 'trainee' for a week, after that week, we will see if your can progress to Assistant. Congratulations and we hope to see you on soon for your new horse and to be in our Town Council Meetings.

CyberBagelZ

In Game Name: E4ettized

How long have you played Darkcraft: Since release

Size plot you would like: 15x15

P.S. If you could give me a discount since I have known Nlog_88 for quite some while, that'd be great. Also considering that I'm making my own town and want this plot alternately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply For Town Ranks: Head Maintainer

In Game Name: E4ettized

Size Plot Owned: Will be 15x15

Past Experiences: Well, none. But you are indeed in need of a Maintainer ;)

How You Benefit The Town: I will hop around and check for and fix any blips in the system (or roads) and continue to build the roads and make the town bigger.

Blobfish88

I will let Nlog_88 decide on this. I have moved on from this town, onto a much larger project. Nlog is now in charge of what happens in this town