How to play Darkcraft Forgotten Worlds!

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
take note the installation in post one has changed. This is due to technicpack upgrading to a new more user friendly client. Enjoy.

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
This new Technic Launcher is about as user friendly as a pissed off walrus.

I am the walrus.. goo goo ga joob. All you gotta do is click modpacks at the top and type in "darkcraft unleashed"

not too hard.

Swatacular

Redstone Genius
I Just had a issue while installing it on a desktop (already got it working on my laptop.)
It is probably the same issue as most people, as it turns out Java defaults to a 32bit installation.. and that seems to mess up one or multiple mods, If you go Here, you can install the latest version (64 bit offline) and then just make sure the technic launcher defaults to it.. I am NOT sure if it works on a 32-bit operating system.

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
I Just had a issue while installing it on a desktop (already got it working on my laptop.)
It is probably the same issue as most people, as it turns out Java defaults to a 32bit installation.. and that seems to mess up one or multiple mods, If you go Here, you can install the latest version (64 bit offline) and then just make sure the technic launcher defaults to it.. I am NOT sure if it works on a 32-bit operating system.
Yeah I noticed this problem myself being a 64bit guy too. 64 bit users have to go get the download file manually.