Issue with Bottle 'o' wisdom.

rakker614

Just the other day I discovered a glitch (?) with the bottle of wisdom plugin or what you want to call it.

If you start with one bottle and trow it, you get say three levels.
Bottle those, you have a bit spare! :O
Throw the bottle again, you can make 2 bottles.
This is an issue.

It seems to slow down after 5 bottles or so but it can be macro'd.
And that's an issue.

I propose a timer on the command at least, since i do really like it and use it regularly.
Please tell me what you think down below.

<3 u guys :)

CyberBagelZ

I previously ran into this problem a couple days after 1.8 opened up and consulted @Penguinchao. He sort of fixed it because now, if you go to the higher levels, and do what you were talking about, you become a lower level than before.

Penguinchao

Executive Administrator
I previously ran into this problem a couple days after 1.8 opened up and consulted @Penguinchao. He sort of fixed it because now, if you go to the higher levels, and do what you were talking about, you become a lower level than before.
As it stands now, BOW should "cost" some XP to create the bottle, but the plugin has been behaving strangely, so I am thinking that there might be an unidentified bug in the plugin, so we should keep an eye out :)

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
As it stands now, BOW should "cost" some XP to create the bottle, but the plugin has been behaving strangely, so I am thinking that there might be an unidentified bug in the plugin, so we should keep an eye out :)
Well I went a looking and this plugin hasn't been updated in quite a few versions of minecraft. Could be acting up cause of code changes over time. But I dunno. also I dunno if you are using a modified fork of it or what.