Moderator Hazings

Penguinchao

Executive Administrator
ihavemines said:
Hey i was told i was gonna sing paety in da usa... i was looking forward to that still... find me another one PRONTO!
I say Boss Bitch by the Millionaires
Or any song by them. That'll be lots of lulz :3

Dude, do a song like this one and I'll do it with you! We can even autotune it after the fact and make it all official like ;)

Penguinchao

Executive Administrator
ihavemines said:
Hey i was told i was gonna sing paety in da usa... i was looking forward to that still... find me another one PRONTO!
I say Boss Bitch by the Millionaires Or any song by them. That'll be lots of lulz :3

Dude, do a song like this one and I'll do it with you! We can even autotune it after the fact and make it all official like ;)

lets get a whole mini band together some time :) I know teck, Derek, Wesley, trav, anime, and silly still need to do it xD

kikikza

Former Moderator
I say Boss Bitch by the Millionaires Or any song by them. That'll be lots of lulz :3

lets get a whole mini band together some time :) I know teck, Derek, Wesley, trav, anime, and silly still need to do it xD
No, he'll sing this:

I was hoping that by keeping quiet about it you'd forget. =n='
Yeah, no.

Anime or Silly should do boss bitch xD
xSillyRacoonx

DerekAslath

Former Moderator
I remember singing milkshakes.....>.> cause you guys know that my milkshakes bring all the boy to yard....speaking of which I gotta go hose down 7HD and get him off mah lawn!!