Need ideas; designers

HellsWarlord77

Hey guys, as many of you know I am working on a colossal build in creative. I need ideas, and more over I need designers for the following:

Tree farms (Non-redstone)
Food farms (watermellon, pumpkin, cane, etc (no animals) preferably no redstone)
Portal areas able to house 20 portals at a time
Several large buildings; about 30wx20dx15h; preferably made of the same materials, ie made with a common theme.
fillers; small houses possibly, grassy areas with a few trees,

all of these need to be within build colors, or as close as they can be, can not be gawdy. I can set aside room to build. Message me on here, or comment if you are interested. all must be lit, and if building buildings well.. a roof would be appreciated. :D

Anyway before I ramble more, I need a quick bit of rack time, and then need to go out and get stuff done. Feel free to message me.

Hectichopper

I'd like to help! but i can't get on the server at the moment to look at what you've done so far D:
so i dunno if i'll be any use xD

Hectichopper

I think it's going to be a case of "I'll catch you online when I can xD"
but my exams are over now, so i'm back to minecraft for summer :D :D (nz summer, your winter)

HellsWarlord77

Makes sense makes sense. Ill probably be getting on in a few hours, need to do some stuff <clean my apartment, recycling.. etc.>