Nostalgia Thread

CheezeBalz

Its been like 5-6 years since the first day i played darkcraft and upon finally reopening minecraft the feelings of old memories hit me. So lets reminisce?

Mang

My first house was with the old cobble stone texture way back when darkcraft was called monstercraft. Damn I'm old :O
Made that house fly in the sky, ugliest thing I've ever made but I still like it :3

Swatacular

Redstone Genius
I lived in some random house in some random city that had zero activity for about a week, grimmreaper showed me how he mined (Super weird system, I still think he was using xray lol) and then I moved and built my first house with a little bit of help from Str1ingCheese when he first joined. We did a little strip mine together.. (found like 3 diamonds) It was great.

astijus98

I remember I joined Darkcraft because it was just after they had removed the rose from the game, so I looked for a random server that was still running the last version of the game that still had the rose, built a house with a rose in it and it was it. But I stayed got to know some of the community and had some great times the next 1-3 years with Darkcraft.

Hectichopper

I joined when the server was an alpha server when my friend huts98 (now darq_alder) from another server invited me to join!I remember bucknasty (his brother) building houses for diamonds! and I remember building a house with penguinchao when he first joined the server! So many good memories on this server..

Darq

Administrator
I joined when the server was an alpha server when my friend huts98 (now darq_alder) from another server invited me to join!I remember bucknasty (his brother) building houses for diamonds! and I remember building a house with penguinchao when he first joined the server! So many good memories on this server..
Thems were the good ol' days :)