November is comming and Technic will be free for the month!!

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
The celebration of Thanksgiving! It's an American tradition and likely even if your not American you know what Thanksgiving is.

Even though most people just stuff their face with turkey and potatoes and scream at the Thanksgiving day football game on TV, the holiday is to celebrate and give thanks to the Native Americans who helped our settlers stay alive when we first got here.

Darkcraft will be celebrating thanksgiving for the month of November by making Darkcraft Unleashed open membership for the entire month. Does that mean you will only have access for that month and then have to pay? NO! Here's how it works.

From Nov 1st to (and including) Nov 30th, anyone who logs into the DC Unleashed technic server will have automatic full membership that will last forever. After Nov 30th anyone who has not logged in during November will have to pay. Anyone who HAS logged in during that time will still have access forever!

It's our way of thanking our members for making us what we are today and all the good times we've had during it.

Now for those who don't know, to play Darkcraft Unleashed you will need the Technic launcher and the Darkcraft Unleashed technic pack. Both are free and instructions on how to download the Technic client and get the Unleashed pack are here:
http://darkcraft.org/threads/how-to-play-darkcraft-unleashed.2047/

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
I hope people actually play now, I find it hard to play vanilla now after being spoiled by all the mods :D

well that's the idea to get more people into it and build a community. I hope to infect you all with the gloriousness that is modded minecraft.

Amentjacob1

well that's the idea to get more people into it and build a community. I hope to infect you all with the gloriousness that is modded minecraft.
And for those who don't find the frame rate appealing, download Optifine and drag it into the mods folder.

Swatacular

Redstone Genius
Even though most people just stuff their face with turkey and potatoes and scream at the Thanksgiving day football game on TV, the holiday is to celebrate and give thanks to the Native Americans who helped our settlers stay alive when we first got here.
Haha dem.. your pretty funny!
While that may be what thanksgiving is now..
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(United_States)

Thanksgivings origin:
President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national day of
President Abraham Lincoln said:
Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens
to be celebrated on Thursday, November 26.

Hectichopper

I'd like to take this opportunity to bring something to awareness...
I know we've all been thinking it for the passed week or so, but I feel like it's only right that I do it myself.

Coming*

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
I'd like to take this opportunity to bring something to awareness...
I know we've all been thinking it for the passed week or so, but I feel like it's only right that I do it myself.

Coming*
I've only been thinking it for the *past* week or so myself. ;)

ipod_beemo

HEY so im trying to log into dc unleashed and whenever i press play it keeps having a loading thingy... like its downloading more stuffz