Ocean View

Blobfish88

Hello and welcome to Ocean View! I will be posting here all of the latest town updates, new members, best builds and town competitions we will be hosting!

We currently have 24 members in the town and have many more plots up for sale.

The town has recently had a big area of dirt added to the side of the island that is being used to make large plots (24 x 17). There is going to be another layer of large plots added that should provide players with much more freedom of plot choice and so more people can live on the large plots. We would be much appreciative to anyone who helps extend the island and donates the items that are up in the donation hut.

Blobfish88

Blobfish88

Ok! Ima gonna host a competiton, the winners will win a prize... Who ever makes the best build within the next week will win the prize! Theirs 2 competitons, one for large plot designs, and one for small plots... So, get building and make the town look awesome! :D

Blobfish88

Very Nice! Keep adding and post later once theirs more! More there is and better looking homes are more likely to win! Remember, make them asthetically pleasing!

Blobfish88

Looks are what matter... So simple homes may also win, they dont have to be made of diamond blocks and expansive things! Anyone could win!

Amir P

Hey, I have a small 10x10 plot, on which I built my small home. I read about height limitations, 50 blocks high for a small one. Can I go under my plot to build a basement? Given that there is only one layer or grass before the water, I actually already started placing some dirt blocks under my plot, if it is against the rules, i'll undo it.

Nlog_88

Also if u need armor repairing contact me! We will discuss the price! The price depends on the enchants on the armor :D

Blobfish88

Also, leave your door open or add me to the deadbolt as we judge the inside aswell, not just the outside! and if i cant get in, then you arnt as likely to win!

Blobfish88

As some of you may have noticed, yesterday we ran out of large plots, so i have created another layer of them that are now up for sale! Please donate more wood and dirt as we are still needing to add more plots and if we have enough dirt, we will add mega plots...

Blobfish88

Good news folks! Once we have 15 stacks of wood from donations and lots of stone, we will be adding mega plots!! :D

Blobfish88

As the competion of best build approaches, please open your doors or add me to the deadbolt as then i can judge your build from both the inside and out which will make it more likely you will win!

Blobfish88

We now have an arcade! Insert one diamond at a time into the hopper and out will pop a prize! Maybe a book, maybe an ore, maybe a block... You will never know until you try!