Unbanned PayneFamily136

joonxk

Former Moderator
Unbanned. Time served. Moderator, please make sure to retrieve stolen items. If player refuses, simply ban him again and don't even bother arguing :p

Telthios

Former Moderator
Who was banned: paynefamily136
Duration of ban: 48
When: 10/08
Which rule was broken: creations 1 and 2
Other parties involved: gassycaptain
Extra info: stole and griefed his house
Screenshots/coords: 2013-11-02_23.33.05.png2013-11-02_23.49.13.png

Scented_Shadow

Head Moderator
Which rule was broken: Creations 1, 5
Other parties involved: blobfish88
Extra info: Griefed up his floor and stole some valuable blocks, messed up the redstone as well. On top of that, there was a 'no trespassing' sign so shouldn't even have been there in the first place. This is the 3rd ban for grief now. One more offense will upgrade to a permaban. Penguinchao Demeris rollback please?
Screenshots/coords: 2014-12-20_14.02.58.png2014-12-20_14.03.14.png2014-12-20_14.03.19.png

This is the only time I am going to say this but my brothers must of had my laptop at the time since I was at NY mums that day Anime. But I am going to have to accept the fact that I might get banned on the one server I feel like I'm at home on. I won't be on the server anytime soon anyway so if there is anymore greifing under my name I will not know who the hell it is at all. I do miss the server BTW :)

Scented_Shadow

Head Moderator
This is the only time I am going to say this but my brothers must of had my laptop at the time since I was at NY mums that day Anime. But I am going to have to accept the fact that I might get banned on the one server I feel like I'm at home on. I won't be on the server anytime soon anyway so if there is anymore greifing under my name I will not know who the hell it is at all. I do miss the server BTW :)
Please know that we ban the account, not the user. If the owner can't be trusted with the account, and any third party uses said account to break rules, we still need to ban it. It's not a punishment for the owner of the account necessarily, just for the account itself because of the fact that it was used to break rules. So even if it wasn't you, it might still get banned. An idea is to change the password so your brother won't use it any more, or maybe just lecture him about it so he won't ruin your time here for you!