1. Want to play with more than Vanilla Minecraft has to offer? Try our Technic Modpack "Darkcraft: Forgotten Worlds". It has more Biomes. Tons more trees, plants, and thousands of more blocks to build with and even plenty of Machinery tools and equipment to assist in almost every aspect of the game.

Learn how to play today:

How To Play Forgotten Worlds
  2. Want to join our Mumble server? Connect using voip.darkcraft.org and the port 64738! For more info, click here.

Permanent - Possible Appeal people557

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AnimeAnnemarie, Nov 30, 2016.

1. AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie Head Moderator

Minecraft account: AnimeAnnemarie
    Minecraft:
    AnimeAnnemarie
    Which rule was broken: Community 2, 3, 13, 15, 18, Creations 1, 2, 6.
    Duration of ban: until our rules are properly understood and an appeal is made.
    Other parties involved: GELeto2, ApolloHeleon
    Extra info: Came on, started insulting and swearing at GEL for no reason (GEL will try to upload some screenshots of this below, but I'll get it from the logs if this doesn't work out). Also griefed some items across the map, I couldn't find anything major but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I simply found this small grief because teleporting to people's /home brought me to Apollo's house instead. Doesn't really seem like the type of person that we would want on our server, but if you can convince me otherwise, you'll get a second chance and we'll just rule this a very poor first impression.
    Screenshots/coords: 2016-11-30_20.56.56.png 2016-11-30_20.57.30.png 2016-11-30_21.16.12.png

2. GELeto2

GELeto2 Member

Minecraft:
    GELeto2
    This person kept sending unsolicited TP requests and then went on a verbal tirade when I refused. Informed him he was courting a ban but he didn't care. WARNING: Offensive language in pic.
    2016-11-29_18.52.39.png

AnimeAnnemarie likes this.
  3. astijus98

astijus98 Member

Minecraft:
    astijus98
    Oh geez, hate these kinds of people.