Problems

Mang

Hi all,

Since a few days my minecraft refuses to start.
When I click the icon on my desktop it loads the java screen with teksts and shizzle, then it dissappears as usual, but nothing comes back in return, nothing happens.

I've tried it many times now, I even deleted minecraft from my pc and tried to download it again, but it does the same there.
So by the looks of it, I won't be able to play anymore untill I got this fixed, problem is I do not know how to do this.....

Anybody able to help me?

Mang

I updated java to the latest update a while ago.

I did delete my .minecraft folder to try and c if downloading it again would work, but it has the same problem there....

Blobfish88

Kick It! :3 Orrrr... Report the error to Mojang and hope they come back to you with a reply! (May not reply, but is worth a try!) Also, try removing all mods you have (if you have any), as they may have derped! Even though you remove your .minecraft folder, some mods still stick with the new downloads even though there is no visible evidence! :/ Stewpid Minecraft! xD

HDModzz

Former Moderator
Blobfish88 said:
Kick It! :3 Orrrr... Report the error to Mojang and hope they come back to you with a reply! (May not reply, but is worth a try!) Also, try removing all mods you have (if you have any), as they may have derped! Even though you remove your .minecraft folder, some mods still stick with the new downloads even though there is no visible evidence! :/ Stewpid Minecraft! xD
So if there's no visible evidence how do you delete it

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
the very latest java has a serious disagreement with the forge mod api. if you got forge in your client it could be the problem. It may also be getting ugly with minecraft itself. I'm not entirely sure.

Mang

I had forge so could've been

Anyway I got it to work by doing nothing else then spamming the icon on my desktop XD

I can play again, for now at least