1. Well it's about time eh? Indeed! We now have a live 1.12.2 server. Currently operating as an unofficial map but if all goes well it will become our new improved world! Join today without whitelist at darkcraft.mcserver.ws:26455
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to join our Discord server? Connect using https:/discord.gg/TKkXBBb
    Dismiss Notice

Quick announcement (not exactly good news)

Discussion in 'DarkCraft News' started by Darq, Jul 13, 2016.

1. HellsWarlord77

HellsWarlord77 Moderator

Minecraft:
    HellsWarlord77
  2. Mightfamily

Mightfamily Member

Minecraft:
    mightfamily
    Most of you probably don't remember me or even know who I am, but needless to say I used to play on this server heavily!
    But then I graduated high school and got a job, recently I have hit a gaming crisis where I have no desire to play anything. So I thought I'd come back to MC. And what better server to come back go this one! Seeing the situation, I'm willing to help an anyway possible (within reason)
    So please keep me posted on what happens, of if another server is already running ;)

Darq, HDModzz, Ihavemine88 and 2 others like this.
  3. gassycaptian

gassycaptian Member

Minecraft:
    gassycaptian
    I'm sure many of you do not remember who I am. But I'm also just as sure that just as many of you were unaware of the impact that each and everyone of you had on my life.

Because of that I felt obligated to say something kinda like a personal goodbye from some great memories.

I know it might sound crazy I mean we were all playing a game. But this game/server taught me the importance of integrity and community that it took to maintain the survival map.

When I first joined this server I was a young, clueless, careless, spiteful, and sometimes even rude 13 year old boy. I'm writing now as a more mature but still clueless and a little careless 18 year old young-adult. Some of my best memories from my freshman year before I moved schools because of some unforeseen family reasons come from this server. I mean I'm pretty sure that I played over 500 hours. Taking that out of the picture when the server added the PVP world I was so excitited. But looking back now I see how it tore apart the communitity and I apply that every day today to show me that when people can see that if they backstab one of their friends it can make them climb the imaginary labber that is society and social class. They will do it in a heartbeat.

I know that many of you do not care, however; when i first joined this server I didn't really care about anything and shrugged everything off like it was nothing. But after the break that I took from the server for myself I've learned that I was capacble of so much more, and everyone is. I could go on my life rant and tell everyone that probably isn't there because this thread is over a year old now. So why would you guys care? I mean we all have our own story and along with that we all have our own path.

I think I would end this by saying if anyone needs anything or just needs to talk I'm here and I guess I'll just put some ways to get into contact with me not really sure what is appropiate.

Twitter: bailey1467
    instagram: bailey_davis12
    snapchat: bayest

Yours truly,
    Bailey Davis (gassycaptian)

Darq, Garrettks34 and AnimeAnnemarie like this.
  4. gassycaptian

gassycaptian Member

Minecraft:
    gassycaptian
    If anyone needs a new server to play on me and my friend have one no mods or econ though

Darq likes this.