Secret Santa!

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
You can have Santas workshop on my land since it's close to spawn, and I have plenty of room :p you can have it next to those first two houses you see when you first enter the land christmas is my favorite time of year!! So I will probably put up Christmas decorations :p
GREAT idea. Thanks Derek!

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
Shouldn't it be at the northpole? And I'll be in, I'm just still a bit unsure on how it works
YEZ. Since we have warps we should totally put it at North Pole! LOL!

Okay, how it will work:

Each participant gets a chest placed for them at Santa's Workshop, which will serve as their "stocking". They put a sign above their chest with their wish list—any materials or items they want. At a specified date and time TBD, once we know who all is participating, we will place a bunch of blocks, each one named after a participant. Each participant will then select and break a block. Once you have the block in your inventory you can see the name on it, and you will be that person's Secret Santa. You then go to their chest and look at their wish list, and fill their "stocking" with goodies! It doesn't have to be what they asked for necessarily, but no "trash" items (rotten flesh, ender pearls, etc). Conversely, don't be that guy and put "A DC OF DIAMOND BLOX" on your wishlist. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

scribs

i would like to join.

Just my 2 cents

For picking your secret santa, Use an anvil to name a bunch of somethings (planks would be my pick) then place them all in a dispenser. Then have that attached to a button. Each person pushs the button one time and gets a named plank. That is their person. This would allow for everyone to truly be random and anonymous.

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
i would like to join.

Just my 2 cents

For picking your secret santa, Use an anvil to name a bunch of somethings (planks would be my pick) then place them all in a dispenser. Then have that attached to a button. Each person pushs the button one time and gets a named plank. That is their person. This would allow for everyone to truly be random and anonymous.
Nice! Elegant solution babe. Also allows us to build a dispenser into the mouth of a giant santa face......jus sayin.

DerekAslath

Former Moderator
Yes!!! Scrib....and Lev those are both absolutely amazing ideas, I like it a lot when are we starting this amazing thing!!! I wanna get to it!