Server restoration

Darq

Administrator
Update:
All servers are back online!

Original:
Hey guys, the server backup restoration is still underway . Just completed restoring the website and it appears (so far) that everything is running properly. Please respond here if there's any out of the ordinary issues.

The Skyblock, Survival, and Unleashed servers will be brought up next, starting with the Survival server. It should take no more than an extra hour to be running if all things go smoothly.

Thanks for holding in there!

Garrettks34

Now I'm using chrome to. I went to a different browser ( Mozilla) and it worked there. So the problems on my end I guess

Garrettks34

Some other out of the ordinary things I noticed was the shop plugin isn't working, along with creative live map (I ended up getting my survivial live map to work by doing what Demeris said), and also noticed I can't upload files (pictures) to a thread anyone more, "There was a problem uploading your file".

Darq

Administrator
Thanks Garrett; the creative live map needs to be regenerated, I'm going get that fixed ASAP today unless Demeris sees this first and does /dynmap fullrender creative :) . The shop plugin has been fixed, and the forum uploading issue will also be fixed by this afternoon.

Edit: Forum attachments are working again

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
creative map generation in progress now.

at some point i'll get to doing the maps for unleashed too.