Permanent - No Appeal shahak_cohen, itayp_777, noam29, ShaiCraft , & CrafTommy

AnimeAnnemarie

Head Moderator
Who was banned: shahak_cohen, itayp_777, noam29, ShaiCraft , & CrafTommy
Duration of ban: Permanent
When: Just now.
Which rule was broken: Creations 1, 2 and 5. Community 5
Other parties involved: Several people being stolen from/griefed
Extra info: Went around the map stealing things and griefing. Continued doing so even after being told to stop or to put stolen stuff back.
Screenshots/coords: 2013-08-30_17.28.22.png2013-08-30_17.28.24.png2013-08-30_17.40.42.png

Ihavemine88

Former Moderator
HDModzz or Penguinchao, might wanna roll those players' activity back... 43 pages of LB in a few minutes for noam29... 31 pages for ShaiCraft.... you get the point. :p So yeah, griefed ALOT, including your place HD.

AnimeAnnemarie

Head Moderator
These users came on the most recent map we have and proudly proclaimed that they were banned by me before, and then linked this thread. Because, even though they should be 18 now according to them, they DEADASS went and griefed again, here I am again, to tell you usernames Qilly and Txlh are now banned. Apparently they were part of this whole bunch, I don't know which two before they changed names. Doesn't really matter either. All their bullshit has been rolled back as far as possible. Can't recall ever before seeing griefers this stupid.

AnimeAnnemarie

Head Moderator
Add _SniKeRs_ and LuckyMage1324 to that list. They griefed my base and thought I wouldn't notice? Lmao. Everything has been rolled back, boys. Your hard work undone in seconds.

AnimeAnnemarie

Head Moderator
Yes haydenmarie and Y0ung_Lane, you too. You can keep trying, but we will just keep rolling it back. Kinda pathetic, guys.