Shop sign bug?

Azbrood

I used the deposit from the shop sign. it says there are about 90 stacks in the chests but if I look in them I only see 33 stacks. I deposited almost 2 dcs of the item through the shop sign. I don't know whats going on

Azbrood

after server shutdown I lost 3k of the dirt in the shop using depositing through the sign. had 5900 deposited now its like 2100.

Azbrood

thought it corrected itself with the reset. tried it with sand. I have deposited 17280 (5 dcs worth) sand currently but a whole dc worth (3456) is not showing up and may disappear.

Darq

Administrator
Oops.. sorry to hear about that Azbrood. Don't suppose you would like me (or @Demeris <3) to replace the lost material?

There are definitely a known issue with the current version of DarkMarket related to having shop chests linked too far away from the sign. just to make sure, how far away is the furthest chest from the sign?

The issue's fixed in our 1.8 compatible version of the plugin :)

Azbrood

about 10 blocks for dirt and 18 for sand.
A dc of each should be a fine replacement since that's about how much was lost of each. I have some empty non-shop dcs in my mall behind my atm wall if you want to put it in there.
does the same problem persist with buying and selling or is that unaffected?

Last edited:

Darq

Administrator
about 10 blocks for dirt and 18 for sand.
A dc of each should be a fine replacement since that's about how much was lost of each. I have some empty non-shop dcs in my mall behind my atm wall if you want to put it in there.
does the same problem persist with buying and selling or is that unaffected?
Distance wasn't the only issue, and yes, buying/selling/depositing was affected. The real issue was that the shop plugin remembered a chest's inventory contents, and the chunk that chest was in reloaded without the shop plugin being aware. It continued to update a stale inventory basically, without any changes happening to the actual chest... pretty major issue... fixed now :)

I think it'd be easiest to just give you some DarkPoints and you'd be able to redeem those on dirt/sand/other.. would 175 work? 25 DP gets you 1024 Dirt or 1280 Sand through the new /darkpoints boosters command.