Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I think all pass

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Let me think about it

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
SkyCity.... make it float by clouds?
Design/Idea Contest!

Whoever has the best design or idea for why SkyTown should be floating wins a prize!
I know I would get like 10 people asking, "What's the Prize?"
so here it is: You may join my town and become a city mod, help manage SkyShop (My shop), and you get 25c. You also get a set of used iron armor if you win!

-CCTURTLE

Mayor of SkyTown
Owner of SkyShop

Contest ends when there is a great idea!

Mang

Design/Idea Contest!

Whoever has the best design or idea for why SkyTown should be floating wins a prize!
I know I would get like 10 people asking, "What's the Prize?"
so here it is: You may join my town and become a city mod, help manage SkyShop (My shop), and you get 25c. You also get a set of used iron armor if you win!

-CCTURTLE

Mayor of SkyTown
Owner of SkyShop

Contest ends when there is a great idea!
What if, instead of trying to give it a reason to floot, use imagination :p
Sounds really derpy untill you read the next part ;)

If you would make some sort of chain like structure that keeps the whole city in the air. (the chains would hold the city from floating away into the sky)

It would even be more perfect if you'd make underneath every important buildingor so a place where you could attach the chains to.

And, I dont know how you want to have the actual look of the town, you could make somesort of platform under it and then dig a giant hole underneath it so that it looks like it is pulled out of the earth?

Sounds like alot of work, and you might need to re-do some stuff, but I think, if you would do this, it would look epic as hell :D

ejs87

What if, instead of trying to give it a reason to floot, use imagination :p
Sounds really derpy untill you read the next part ;)

If you would make some sort of chain like structure that keeps the whole city in the air. (the chains would hold the city from floating away into the sky)

It would even be more perfect if you'd make underneath every important buildingor so a place where you could attach the chains to.

And, I dont know how you want to have the actual look of the town, you could make somesort of platform under it and then dig a giant hole underneath it so that it looks like it is pulled out of the earth?

Sounds like alot of work, and you might need to re-do some stuff, but I think, if you would do this, it would look epic as hell :D
i realy like this idea, we could do a little of both if we wanted to, im alway working on this tow, so i could do most of the work, all i would need are donated items for it

Oh FFS. Does no one even read my posts? making Clouds would be alot easier than making chains or Digging a giant hole in the ground. >_____________>

Mang

We might be able to do it, I don't have items and how would we make a chain? We also need permission from building owners to make a chains. I'll wait till we get more ideas then I will make a final decision.

I need to know that this could work before I consider it. If you would get permission from people and get supplies I will say yes. (If it's enough people) We could combine this with a water geyser that's pushing us into the sky. I may change my mind if we get a better idea.
You want me to make some sort of example if those chains? Should not be that hard to figure that out I guess.
As far as materials go, as long as you need iron I am your man, I got an unlimmited supply so the chains are also not a huge problem ;)

ejs87

You want me to make some sort of example if those chains? Should not be that hard to figure that out I guess.
As far as materials go, as long as you need iron I am your man, I got an unlimmited supply so the chains are also not a huge problem ;)
i think iron bars and smoothstone would be good for chains

ejs87

You may put a branch of StuffMart there if you keep the prices the same. We are building a storage room where civilians get free stuff, but we won't have everything.
im turning it into a donation station to help get supllies for the town to grow

You may put a branch of StuffMart there if you keep the prices the same. We are building a storage room where civilians get free stuff, but we won't have everything.
Cool beans. I'll probably put mainly food and perhaps wool there (when I get my sheep farm done)