Spawn (and other) Roads

Bergi

I was going to redesign NewEast this week and have already finished some parts of it, when it came to my attention today that someone already had plans for this (and built a road across my project).

So please share you're plans, and announce in this thread when you're claiming to lay a stretch of road somewhere.

Also, let's discuss what should happen to NewEast now that we have two roads there. Could we maybe merge our projects, and continue the glass tunnel to the western bearing of that magnificient bridge (from whereon the road would continue overgroundwater?

With the loss of the old server, it is more important now more than ever that the spawn roads are done. While your project looked pretty awesome, it would take too far much work and would be way too time consuming to make a tunnel spanning the length you were proposing. So I had no choice but to build over it. I hope to have the roads finished in the next 2 weeks. It's been 2 days and I already crossed the ocean. If you want to keep digging that tunnel and eventually connect them be my guest. But I am not going to allow East Road to become another half finished project like every other server project. The road will remain usable for now, and when you are ready to connect them I will delete the sections over it. Until then I am sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way but this is about having workable roads and keeping the server going, not who gets to do what.

LevouOyoto

Former Moderator
Um...please clarify "loss of old server." Just noticed Stargate isn't working and its missing from livemap....