Unbanned Tylerlazer

Tylerlazer
RULES BROKEN: Communivty: 2, 5 13 15 (You can still read it right?)
Duration 72 hours ON APPEAL

I don't mind joking around and having a good time, but this is not appropriate especially after i asked you to stop. I don't care if you personally don't find it offensive but others do. This is your second strike, the first was greif on your first day. If this is all you are doing for fun then I don't really think you understand the point of darkcraft or what we do. I hope that if you do choose to appeal this that you take the time to read over the rules and obey them. Or you can find a plethora of other servers you might enjoy more.

2014-08-05_22.10.46.png

huntster

Tylerlazer
RULES BROKEN: Communivty: 2, 5 13 15 (You can still read it right?)
Duration 72 hours ON APPEAL

I don't mind joking around and having a good time, but this is not appropriate especially after i asked you to stop. I don't care if you personally don't find it offensive but others do. This is your second strike, the first was greif on your first day. If this is all you are doing for fun then I don't really think you understand the point of darkcraft or what we do. I hope that if you do choose to appeal this that you take the time to read over the rules and obey them. Or you can find a plethora of other servers you might enjoy more.

View attachment 8513

Hey Cailen its hunttenckhoff123 and i would like to point out that tylerlazers douche bag friend did this and that tylerlazer was very disappointed when he saw that he was banned. He is ashamed of what his friend said and basically doesn't even want to appear on the server again because he liked to u as a friend and didn't want to have this incident between the two of u. Just and fyi.

huntster Ultimately it is up to the owner of the account to be responsible for it, I'm sorry that he got banned. I didn't build you're house just to turn around and ban you, we want people to have fun here, we want people to play, and sadly for me that means following the rules set out for our server, and I have tried to do this fairly. Appeal this ban, tell me more or less exactly what huttenckhof123 has told me and you will be unbanned. but this is going to be the last time I want to see you here, please make sure your friends know not to mess with your account.

Cailen

tyler

Hi Cailen. Its been a while. As i have seen i have left a trail on this server. I would like to say I'm sorry. Although this was not me that personally did this but i must take responsibility for it is my account. Cailen I'm sorry this was said on the live chat and that it was not refrained from being said. I am not the one to offend one without reason but my friend is. Overall I'm sorry and would like to be able to join the server again.

AnimeAnnemarie

Head Moderator
Hey Tyler, it's nice to see that you take responsibility, that's a very mature thing to do. But in order to officially appeal, please use our template found here. Just copy and paste it in this thread and fill it in truthfully. :)

tyler

Lesson learned: I have learned not to be a douche on the live chat, Take responsibility for my actions, To protect my minecraft account when i am afk and who to associate myself with.
Why should we let you back on?- I have owned up to my wrongdoings and have learned some valuable lessons in the process. I am deeply sorry for what i had said on the chat. This occurrence will never happen again. Sincerely, Tylerlazer
P.S.- I did review the rules