What if???

Mang

Guys a simple question, what would you do with 1 million dollars?
Buy a giant house, a big car, go into space.
What would you do with it?

Buy a decent sized house (no mansion for me, too many rooms to keep clean) and a new car that I wouldn't have to worry about fixing constantly. Set aside money for my son to go to college if he so chooses, and help out some family members with any debts they might have. Do something awesome for my mom and my dad as thanks for everything they've done for me over the years; I now know how difficult it is raising a kid. My dad makes good money but chooses to live in a little one bedroom apartment and drive a piece of shit car just so he can have money to be able to help out his family when they need it; I would buy him a nice house and the truck he has always wanted. After all this, I'd put whatever's left away for use when wanted/needed. Yeah i know, not very exciting.

You see, $1million in USD is a lot of money, but it isn't what it used to be, you know? So I would keep the money in a savings account, and keep on doing what I am doing until I graduate with engineering and mathematics Ph.Ds from M.I.T. in 6 years. Then, I will spend all my time working on making a time machine with other geniuses. In ten years, when I am 31, I will go back in time to April 4, 1975, when Microsoft was starting, and invest my million in the company. I will try to keep the company on the exact same track it has gone over the years, until I am a multi-billionaire. Oh, I will also bring some anti-aging pills if they have those, (Which they probably will before time-machines.) set myself back 20 years physically. So I will have about $60,000,000,000, and be barely over 40. That's what I would do with a million dollars.