What is your favorite video game (series) of all time?

I gotta say Assassins Creed... Beat all the games I got so far, and Black Flag looks Amazing. Can't believe theres still so much time left till it is released.

IceTiger97

Former Moderator
Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 are the best ever. I played the first one with that BlockBuster month rent thing for movies and games and me and my brother played it so much, that we ended up buying it. Then we notice there will be a second one coming out and we drooled over the advertisement for it saying what was going to be on the next one. The first one I play all the levels but mainly Bespin Platforms and on the second one, I play every single level and to play as the Jedis is awesome. I even hooked up my PS2 to the internet and I played with a bunch of people on a lot of levels. There is/was supposed to be a third game of the series to come out, but a bunch of random talks about the game saying it's soon, or a while, but apparently a pre-SWB3 has came out but you have to be high up in the gaming world.

I hooked up my Xbox the other day to play exactly those two. Playing as the Wampas on Hoth and the Ewoks on Endor was kinda fun too. Do you remember the cheat to give all your hits comic book animations? That was so cool.

Micahdebick

I hooked up my Xbox the other day to play exactly those two. Playing as the Wampas on Hoth and the Ewoks on Endor was kinda fun too. Do you remember the cheat to give all your hits comic book animations? That was so cool.
Bro: that game is the best! I use to have all the cheats memorized! I plug in my PS2 just to play it! I have both, the only let down is SWB3 will prolly only be for XBox One and PS4...

boldr

Bro: that game is the best! I use to have all the cheats memorized! I plug in my PS2 just to play it! I have both, the only let down is SWB3 will prolly only be for XBox One and PS4...
Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! But my roomate is getting a ps4 so it's all good.

scribs

i know the topic is one series, but how can i say just one? SO i am gonna go with 5 and this is why, they are different times of life.

First, the Pac-Man family series of games. While i was never great at pac man, i played the original and jr for hours on the Atari. I do not think there is a gmae i played more.

Second, Mega Man series. I owned and beat 2 - 6 multiple times on the NES. Sure i loved metroid, zelda and mario, but Mega Man was different, it gave me power up and was the first series (in my opinion) where the main character actually grew throughout the series.

Third, Tomb Raider, When i got the playstation Tomb Raiser was where it was at. She was hot and had guns. What i did not expect was to fall into the world so completely. Every game had new treasures and mazes that kept me coming back. Sure i played all the other major titles, but Tomb Raider still stands out the most.

Fourth, Marvel vs Capcom, to this day i will only play MvC and shooting games in arcades. Never was very good, but i have my favorite combos.

Fifth... then along came the XBOX.... what to pick what to pick? While i have a very low gamer score i have played just about everything. I think i will have to go with..... Halo, Fallout, Modern Warfare, Borderlands, Wofenstien, Tenchu and Gears of War equally. Why? Because i still have them ALL and i still play them all and i will never tire of them.

I would add a sixth for the PS3 but i only use it to watch netflix and play blu rays..... i hate you sony

minecraft