What should I build?

I have around 400 STACKS of cobblestone. I don't know what to do with it so I'm asking everybody to give suggestions of what I should build.

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
maybe a giant cobble block with a chunk broke out of it with a giant pick smashing into it? you could make it hollow-ish so you can live in it :D

maybe a giant cobble block with a chunk broke out of it with a giant pick smashing into it? you could make it hollow-ish so you can live in it :D
Haha XD I dont think I could do something like that. Thats a bit too difficult for a noob like me. I have started a project though using the cobblestone but I'll still do peoples requests :3

Telthios

Former Moderator
You should cook that cobblestone into stone and then craft that stone into stone bricks and then (with other various materials) you build a hippodrome or an airship or a 3D statue of a magnificent animal or maybe, just maybe, a dirt hut.

Now I'm finding that I have tons of netherrack. o_O So if anybody has suggestions for what to build with cobblestone or netherrack please tell me.

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
well keep in mind you can cook netherrack into netherbrick as well to make a netherbrick structure. so your options are getting more plentiful... :D

ihavemines

Former Moderator
Make a smelter factory to smelt all that cobble and netherrack then get many many enderpearls and put them in a magma cruicible to get resonant ender and stick it all in buckets with the fluid transposer. With all that you can make a cool place that leaks with green goo and maybe flowing into a lake of goo aswell! :)

Make a smelter factory to smelt all that cobble and netherrack then get many many enderpearls and put them in a magma cruicible to get resonant ender and stick it all in buckets with the fluid transposer. With all that you can make a cool place that leaks with green goo and maybe flowing into a lake of goo aswell! :)
I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry

Demeris

Lord of the Pants

wrong server sir. He's on the vanilla survival. Not DC Unleashed.

Update: I have started a project with the cobblestone. I'm making a hotel out near where I live that is free for anyone to live in. It is only just started and I barely have anything done but its a W.I.P

Demeris

Lord of the Pants
Hmm guess you dont pay attention to the news. People discovered Marriot hotels were intentionally using wifi blockers to block every guests personal cellular wifi so they had no choice but to pay for their hugely over inflated internet charge.