Whats up, and muh YouTube.

So yeah... its been like 5 months since I've been on DarkCraft 0.o Life's busy I guess. Looks like mah favorite Minecraft server is still doing well glad to see that. Very few of you probably remember me, I'm the guy who had the ugly castle with overpriced crap in it down south road. Yeah, Stuff Mart. Anyway, I was just seeing whats going on.

Also if anyone wants to see what I've been spending my time on now, you can check out mah YouTube channel. Just watch the first 2 videos and tell me what you think :) I could certainly use some feedback. And if you like em.... well, you know what to do.
Youtube.com/CaptainGoodstuff

Stay classy DarkCraft.
-CaptainGoodstuff

boldr

So yeah... its been like 5 months since I've been on DarkCraft 0.o Life's busy I guess. Looks like mah favorite Minecraft server is still doing well glad to see that. Very few of you probably remember me...
Who are you?

Another note, advertise DarkCraft :D

Adding another note, can I have your money?

IceTiger97

Former Moderator
So yeah... its been like 5 months since I've been on DarkCraft 0.o Life's busy I guess. Looks like mah favorite Minecraft server is still doing well glad to see that. Very few of you probably remember me, I'm the guy who had the ugly castle with overpriced crap in it down south road. Yeah, Stuff Mart. Anyway, I was just seeing whats going on.

Also if anyone wants to see what I've been spending my time on now, you can check out mah YouTube channel. Just watch the first 2 videos and tell me what you think :) I could certainly use some feedback. And if you like em.... well, you know what to do.
Youtube.com/CaptainGoodstuff

Stay classy DarkCraft.
-CaptainGoodstuff

You could, you know, stop in every once in awhile. We miss you. :D