1. Want to play with more than Vanilla Minecraft has to offer? Try our Technic Modpack "Darkcraft: Forgotten Worlds". It has more Biomes. Tons more trees, plants, and thousands of more blocks to build with and even plenty of Machinery tools and equipment to assist in almost every aspect of the game.

Learn how to play today:

How To Play Forgotten Worlds
  2. Want to join our Mumble server? Connect using voip.darkcraft.org and the port 64738! For more info, click here.

Xbox Gamers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HDModzz, Apr 11, 2017.

1. HDModzz

HDModzz Moderator

Minecraft account: HDModzz
    Minecraft:
    HDModzz
    Hey all. Been awhile since I've posted here. I've been using Xbox One a ton as it is simple and has all the games I need, until I am able to afford a PC that's able to play. Really haven't been too motivated to use my laptop with this sickness eating away at me. Much easier to lay back and play for now.

If you're looking to connect with your possible old buddy HD, I can be found on xbox one as AFK DABBING. Hope to hear from some of you. Miss those that I haven't been in contact with for quite some time and if any of those eventually do come across this, had a great time playing with everyone here and wish I could go back to it.
    Love y'all,
    HDMo

2. AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie Head Moderator

Minecraft account: AnimeAnnemarie
    Minecraft:
    AnimeAnnemarie
  3. Crushed_Can

Crushed_Can The Corn Husker

Minecraft:
    Crushed_Can
    You already got me, ii RaZoR z :love: